The "moving in" process has started! Jeff is getting out of the Coast Guard next month and moving up to Huntsville to finish school and this weekend we brought the 1st major load in. Whoa! All year, I've been trying to make room for his stuff---closet/bath remodel, cleaning out guest closet, 2nd chest of drawers, etc.
Apparently...I was only thinking of clothes! My bad! All in all it wasn't that much stuff, but it was still overwhelming. We worked for about an hour tonight and got some office stuff done, but the entire time we did it we were both just surprised at how taken aback we both were at putting "our" stuff together!
Thank goodness we've got a while! Say a prayer 'cause "We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
3 comments:
aww..how fun...well not the moving part. Your day will be here before you know it...only 8 months to go!
Awww! That is GREAT steph!
It's very exciting. 98% of my stuff is at Robert's house -- and to tell you the truth -- it was very easy-going as well. Puts a bit smile on your face doesn't it?!
Have fun!
Hey girl...I am new to the blogging process but took an online course to learn about new technology things on the web. I love reading your blog...you make me laugh! Congratulations on all your excitement and keep up the good work keeping everyone informed! Gig-em Ags! :)
Post a Comment