1. People are dumb. How do I know? Go to any local Wal-Mart at 8pm any night of the week. Proof right there.
2. My dog rocks. How do I know? I left him in the house for 3.5 hours today since it was raining and my house is still standing.
3. I'm good at my job. How do I know? A group of my summer school students came in this morning bragging that they used what I taught them today in the rotation before mine. I did a LARGE job of bragging about them (especially since people from the admin. building were visiting).
4. I love ice cream. How do I know? There's no more in my freezer.
5. I need a maid. How do I know? Chip's dog hair--black dog; white tile. 'Nuff said!
6. I'm a good dancer. How do I know? The lady teaching the class at 24 hour today told me so--and I must believe her!
That's all I know for today--stay tuned for "How do I Know???--Part 2"
2 comments:
how do you know you're the coolest?
Because I said so. :)
that's hilarious!
Post a Comment