Not much to discuss on this blog. Just simply logging another trip on one of Jeff's Sundays off. Beautiful drive. Beautiful beach (Silver Strand State Beach on the edge of Coronado). Mexican food before we headed back to EC. Perfect family day!
Review of Silver Strand State Beach--Steph's viewpoint:
- Parking - good
- Restrooms - good (I can't say excellent b/c it's a public beach bathroom....but they were fine).
- Beach access--good.
- Finding a spot to "park it"--great!
- Water--clean and cold.
- Extras--you could pay for lounge chairs if you wanted but we just beached it. There was also a grille near us, but it wasn't open that day. I didn't check it out so I have no clue if it just wasn't open for the season yet or what. The parking lot has an under-road tunnel to connect you to the bay side where there is an aquatic center. We didn't visit it because we stayed too late at the beach and really just wanted to beach it that day.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment