Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ike Update #2

After getting back Sunday, we were fortunate to find that nothing had been damaged at my house in Katy--and I had water and electricity. Jeff had driven earlier in the morning to Conroe to check on his place and all is well except water and electricity. Even more fortunate was the fact that his parents, sister, and uncle's homes in Orange had no damage/flooding. He does have a cousin whose house flooded in Orange though--so please keep all those people in your prayers.

We both just found out that our schools are out until Monday---which means scrapbooking and wedding planning for me and who knows what for him! (Right now I'm thankful he's cleaning out the garage!). We'd both rather be in school and not miss the days, but at least we have things to keep us busy at the moment!

I hope everyone in the Houston area is okay and if anything is needed, let us know.

3 comments:

The Concepts of Mskonception said...

glad to hear you guys are doing well and everything is ok. <3 miss you guys~

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hey girl!!! I went to scrapblog.com, logged in, and made it! It was so much easier than I thought it would be! All you do is click and drag in the background & stickers and then import the photos you want on it! You can totally do it! :) Thanks for being my sweet blogging cousin!!! :)

Annie and Jeremy said...

I'm glad to know you guys are all well!!!